M54 SELF STORAGE LTD
TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- We do not accept the storage of the following items: Illegal or stolen goods, flammable liquids, oil based paint, gas canisters, Items of ignition including (lighters/matches), food, perishables, biological, radioactive materials,toxic,pollutants, any items that emits fumes, odours, smells or live or stuffed animals.
- Units shall be kept clean and tidy at all times, and consideration given to other customers whilst loading and unloading and not to obstruct stairways or passageways. No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises
- Rental payments should be in advance and up to date. Failure to do so will result in commencement of arrears actions which may include all or any of the the following. Letter warning of action, letter informing of commencement of action, placement of goods on sale and a charge will be added to the account for each action.
- We reserve the right to place additional lock/locks on the customers unit, until all arrears are cleared and the account brought up to date. If payments fall into arrears we hold a lien over the goods against the debt for services rendered. If arrears are not cleared after our warning letters, we reserve the right to recover our charges, by way of goods being sold either by auction or by private sale. Any costs relating to this action will be added to the debt. Any debt remaining will continue to be recoverable through court action. We will dispose of any goods that cannot reasonably or economically sold.
- A Deposit will be taken at the start of a rental and shall be returned to the customer at the end of the rental period subject to any damage caused to unit or amounts unpaid.
- We reserve the right to terminate the rental contract If you, the customer are In breach of any of our terms and conditions as stated above.